At Yorkshire Bank, we:
- are committed to supporting Leeds and Yorkshire.
- understand the importance of SMEs to the local economy, so earlier this year we committed to lend £300m to SMEs in the Yorkshire area over the next three years.
- recently launched our SME Health Check Index that provides industry insight and trends into the state of the economy which will help us to fully understand the challenges faced in the region.
- are a proud sponsor of the European Capital of Culture 2023 bid.
- have established a new Head of City role, someone who is already working directly with Leeds City Council to ensure we achieve a strong economy within a compassionate city.
- believe working with universities, growth hubs, LEPs is vital in supporting SMEs. An example of this is our commitment to offering pop up clinics, in conjunction with the City’s Growth Hubs and Universities, to provide support and guidance for start-up and scale up businesses within Leeds City Region.
- support the Count me in 123 initiative for pre-school kids across all libraries in Leeds.